Welcome Back Campers!
We are anticipating another fun-filled camping season! But before we begin the season we must outline a few changes to our Rules and Regulations. Paradise Acres has doubled in size over the past 10 years! We roughly have 1,900 adults and children, 75 dogs, 450 vehicles, 50 bikes, and 200 golf carts on the weekends. Due to this growth, rules and regulations keep our campground a fun and relaxing family experience that campers of all ages can enjoy. To avoid confusion or frustration, please review the following changes in its entirety. If you have any questions, please let us know. Keep in mind, rules may be subject to change without notice.
Golf carts: Due to the large volume of golf carts being driven daily, it is imperative that we look out for the safety of our children and families. We want to prevent any accidents from happening on golf carts. To do this, we must all work together to enforce the rules. We strictly prohibit anyone under 16 years of age from operating a golf cart. If we stop someone operating a golf cart that is not of this age, the owner of the golf cart will be required to remove their golf cart from Paradise Acres.
Marina/Dock Sites: Our 2019 seasonal rates will remain the same. The Marina rate is $2,100.00/season. This rate, for current registered campers, includes the campsite and you will be provided with a dock. If you do not have a boat registered in your name and lot by May 1, 2019, the dock will then be forfeited, and management will control docking rights until the next season. If you do have a boat by the next season, we will then accommodate you. Your boat must be registered in your name. The boat slip is for the registered campers only. Subletting is not permitted. In the future, if a marina campsite becomes available, that camper will be required to have a boat as well. If you have any questions regarding this new policy, please do not hesitate to call and request more information.
Parking: Please be reminded that parking around the canal is for the dock owner only. Please, do not park in front of someone else's boat.
Boat Storage: For those of you who choose to store your boat trailers with us, there is a $50.00 storage fee/season, if you dock with us. If you do not dock with us, the fee is $75.00/season. All boat trailers must have a storage sticker on the tongue of the trailer. Additionally, please print your name legibly and visibly on Duck tape on the front of the boat trailer so it can easily be found by management.
Sales: When the sale of a seasonal trailer to another party occurs, this does not mean the site is transferred as well. You do not own your site, therefore the sale of the trailer on the site can only be done with the consent of management. Our waiting list will have precedence over openly selling to the public. If you choose to sell a trailer on the site, there will be a $250.00 transfer fee in addition to all lot rent and electric paid in full up to that date.
Upgrades: We have made numerous electrical upgrades throughout the park. Effective this year, we will no longer be responsible for the replacement of the GFI's due to electrical overload and improper cord connection. We ask that you sand the 3 connection prongs to ensure great contact prior to connection.
Payments: The payment schedule will be as follows: Payment must be made in full or 1/2 by April 15, 2019. Any remaining balance is due by July 15, 2019. At the end of the season, electric bills and any storage fees must be paid in full. There is a $25.00 fee if we read your end of season meter reading.
Thank you for making Paradise Acres Campground your home away from home and we are looking forward to another wonderful camping season with you all!
2019 SEASONAL RATES
ALL SITES ARE FULL HOOKUP
SEASON - MAY 1ST THRU OCT. 15TH
|CAMPGROUND SITES||$1,350.00 (SEASON)|
|55 and over community||$2,350.00 (SEASON)|
|TRANSIT SITES|| $45.00 PER NIGHT
$270.00 PER WEEK
$500.00 PER MONTH
1. Quiet time and golf carts parked on campsite is 11pm. licensed drivers are required to operate a golf cart.
2. No mini bikes, ATV's & scooters.
3. Golf cart lights must be on after dark. Golf carts are to be driven on the roads only, stay off the grass.
4. Speed limit is 5 M.P.H.
5. Camper and golf carts must have your campsite number in plain view. Only one camping unit per site. No tents.
6. Anyone without an operational key card, gate "push to call" is only available from 9am-9pm.
7. Restrooms are open during office hours only, there are portables located throughout the park.
8. Pets need to be registered in the office and on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
9. Water speed is 5 M.P.H. NO WAKE.
10. No boats on site. If you must power wash please do so on the marina side ramp only.
11. Storage (inside and outside) is first come first serve.
12. No swimming in river channel or campground pond.
13. Pool hours are during office hours and subject to change.
14. Only one car per site unless you have a double parking in front of your camper.
15. Lot rent is due by the 14th of each month during the camping season, May-Sept. Any outstanding balance is subject to a late fee of our discretion. $30.00 returned check fee.
16. Lot maintenance is your responsibility. We charge $8/weekly mow. Please let management know if you are taking your camper off site for any reason.
17. Do not walk through campsites.
18.You may not rent your camper or your dock. Parking in front of dock is designed for dock renter only.
19. Please rake and burn your leaves in the fall/spring. Do not burn leaves on drive. There will be a leaf pile in the back east corner of the campground for you to dump your leaves if you choose not to burn.
20. You need management approval for a sale of camper or campsite additions. 10 year age limit for new camping units.
21. Do not touch the trees. We will prune our trees. Please see management for assistance with trees.
22. The dumpsters are for garbage only.
23. Our pools are family pools. Please use alcohol with discretion. NO PROFANITY! NO GLASS! NO CIGARETTES!
24. Owners of boats/autos/RV, ect. must have insurance. Owners and their guests shall make no claim of injury or damage to their personal property against Paradise Acres Campground & Marina LLC.