Click on each map for a larger view.
1. Quiet time and golf carts parked on campsite is 11pm. licensed drivers are required to operate a golf cart.
2. No mini bikes, ATV's & scooters.
3. Golf cart lights must be on after dark. Golf carts are to be driven on the roads only, stay off the grass.
4. Speed limit is 5 M.P.H.
5. Camper and golf carts must have your campsite number in plain view. Only one camping unit per site. No tents.
6. Anyone without an operational key card, gate "push to call" is only available from 9am-9pm.
7. Restrooms are open during office hours only, there are portables located throughout the park.
8. Pets need to be registered in the office and on a leash at all times. Please clean up after your pets.
9. Water speed is 5 M.P.H. NO WAKE.
10. No boats on site. If you must power wash please do so on the marina side ramp only.
11. Storage (inside and outside) is first come first serve.
12. No swimming in river channel or campground pond.
13. Pool hours are during office hours and subject to change.
14. Only one car per site unless you have a double parking in front of your camper.
15. Lot rent is due by the 14th of each month during the camping season, May-Sept. Any outstanding balance is subject to a late fee of our discretion. $30.00 returned check fee.
16. Lot maintenance is your responsibility. We charge $8/weekly mow. Please let management know if you are taking your camper off site for any reason.
17. Do not walk through campsites.
18.You may not rent your camper or your dock. Parking in front of dock is designed for dock renter only.
19. Please rake and burn your leaves in the fall/spring. Do not burn leaves on drive. There will be a leaf pile in the back east corner of the campground for you to dump your leaves if you choose not to burn.
20. You need management approval for a sale of camper or campsite additions. 10 year age limit for new camping units.
21. Do not touch the trees. We will prune our trees. Please see management for assistance with trees.
22. The dumpsters are for garbage only.
23. Our pools are family pools. Please use alcohol with discretion. NO PROFANITY! NO GLASS! NO CIGARETTES!
24. Owners of boats/autos/RV, ect. must have insurance. Owners and their guests shall make no claim of injury or damage to their personal property against Paradise Acres Campground & Marina LLC.